When Ariana Grande and Dalton Gomez confirmed they have been married final week, we did not have a lot to go off of outdoor of the truth that their ceremony was “tiny and intimate.” “The room was so completely satisfied and full of affection. The couple and each households could not be happier,” the singer’s rep confirmed to People, making us want we have been within the room the place it occurred. Now, thanks to Vogue with photos by Stefan Kohli, we’re lastly getting an inside have a look at the couple’s wedding ceremony. From the placement to who gave her away through the ceremony, forward is the whole lot we realized in regards to the newlyweds’ nuptials.
- After getting engaged in December 2020, each Ariana and Dalton knew early within the planning they wished the marriage at dwelling. It passed off at her dwelling in Montecito, CA, on Could 15.
- Ariana wore customized Vera Wang after the duo made a pact on the Met Gala that Vera would make her wedding ceremony day outfit.
- The pearl and diamond earrings Ariana wore have been chosen to match her engagement ring, with one the other way up to match her Sweetener aesthetic.
- Lower than 20 shut family and friends attended the ceremony.
- Not like in her tune “thank u, subsequent,” which had solely her mom Joan Grande strolling her down the aisle, each Ariana’s father Ed Butera and Joan gave her away.
- The couple mentioned their vows lit by candlelight beneath hanging flowers.