Trim and Tone Training – LAWS OF SUCCESS!
1. GOAL FOCUS – Have and maintain a vision of what you want to achieve.
2. WARM-UP – Always warm-up (with moderate exercise) before you go into intense efforts / exercise
3. STRETCH – It is a good idea to stretch as you go. After warm-up, between sets and after exercise (give extra attention to tight muscles)
4. CHECKS – There are two things you should check before you begin any exercise. 1st – you have the correct weight, 2nd = you have the correct seating adjustments and posture.
5. USE PROPER TECHNIQUE – Maintain technique and control at all times!
6. BREATHE – Breathe out as you lift and in as you lower the weight. Keep your movements in rhythm with your breathing.
7. BE CONSISTENT – “The hallmarks of successful training are long term consistency and progress!” Fred Hatfield
8. MAKE TIME – There are 168 hours in a week – all you need is 3 or 4! There is always sufficient time for your priorities!
9. EAT RIGHT – Nutrition is a major key to great health and fitness. “We should eat to live not live to eat!” Socrates
10. BE DISCIPLINED – “There will often be times when you do not feel like a workout! Rarely times you regret having one!” Ryan Fraser
11. ASK FOR HELP – Do not be embarrassed to ask for help. We want to help.
12. KEEP A RECORD – Track your success! You will progress better if you know what your progress is. Write it down.
13. TRAIN PROGRESSIVELY – Through gradual and constant progress in your training – Your body must change to meet the new demands on it!
14. VARY YOUR WORKOUTS – Your body will adapt to a routine. See your trainer regularly for new exercises and routines to ensure progress!
15. HAVE FUN !!! – Enjoy your workouts by challenging yourself! Realize the awesome benefits that increased health and fitness has in all areas of your life! “Healthy Body, Healthy Mind!”
Source by Ryan Fraser