In case you love the superbly spiced style of pumpkin pie, seize a can of pumpkin and bake these cookies! Gentle, chewy, and below 100 energy, they’re bursting with that fall taste you crave however a lot more healthy.
These seven-ingredient cookies are grain-free, in order that they’re low in carbs and low in sugar, however they provide an honest quantity of protein — three grams per cookie! One other bonus? Since this recipe is vegan, you may go forward and lick the bowl clear!
- 1 cup creamy almond butter
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 cup darkish chocolate chips (non-obligatory)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F, and line two baking sheets with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- Mix all of the components in a medium bowl, and blend till a clean batter is shaped. If including the darkish chocolate chips, fold them in now.
- Utilizing a spoon, drop the batter onto the lined baking sheet and use the again of the spoon to unfold them out into circles.
- Bake for 12 to fifteen minutes, till the perimeters are barely golden.
- Enable to chill fully earlier than utilizing a spatula to take away from the baking sheet.
Here is the dietary data from verywell for one cookie:
- Desserts, Cookies
- North American
- 20 cookies
- Complete Time
- 19 minutes, 59 seconds
- Energy per serving